Summary in English
Professor Lars Bo Langsted (born 1957). Candidatus Juris 1982, University of Aarhus. From 1982 to 1987 he worked at the Ministry of Justice in Copenhagen. During the same period he lectured on Criminal Law at the University of Copenhagen and in the years 1984-1985 he was Assistant Public Prosecutor in the department of the special Public Prosecutor concerning Economic Crime.
From 1987 to 2000 Lars Bo Langsted worked at the Law Department at The Aarhus School of Business, first as Assistant and from 1991 as Associate Professor. Director of Juridisk Institut 1994-1997.
From 2000 he has been a full professor in business law at the Aalborg University, where he was head of the Law Department (from January 1. 2008 to December 31. 2010). He has specialized in the regulations and liability of the Liberal Professions, the liability of company directors and in Economic Crime. He is (co-)author of several books and articles on the liabilities of Accountants, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Company Law.
- Criminal Law - Denmark (2010)
- Rådgivning I - det professionelle erstatningsansvar [Counseling I - Professional liability in tort and contract] (2004)
- Rådgivning II - det strafferetlige medvirkensansvar [Counseling II - Criminal Complicity] (2007)
- Revisoransvar [Auditors liability] (2008)
- Hovedlinier i Erhvervsstrafferetten [Economic Crime - an outline] (2011)
- Revisorloven med kommentarer [The Auditors Act with annotations] (2009)
- Revisor - regulering & Rapportering. [The auditor - legal framework and auditor-statements] (2010)
He is co-editor of Revision & Regnskabsvæsen [Journal of auditing and accounting] and member of the editorial board of Nordisk Tidsskrift for Selskabsret [Nordic Journal of Company Law]. He has been chairman of the standing committee Revisorkommissionen (2001-2002) and in 1997 - 2004 member of the Governmental ad hoc committee on economic crime and computercrime. In 2004 he was co-founder of DCOF [Danish Council on Occupational Fraud] now DFmV (Dansk Forum mod Virksomhedskriminalitet - Danish Forum against Econimc Crime). From 2002-2009 He was chairman of the board of Hans Jensen Lubricators A/S, from 2013 he is member of the Board of Representatives of Tryghedsgruppen smba
Since 2006 he has been appointed as arbitrator
From 2008 to 2011 he has been a member of the Appeals Permission Board, appointed by her Majesty the Queen
In 2012 he was decorated with the silver cross of the Order of Dannebrog